Aline Avanessy is a founding partner of Avanessy Giordano LLP. Her prior experience includes serving as in-house counsel for one of the largest insurance companies in Canada.
Defending insurance companies has provided her with invaluable insight into the policies and procedures used by insurers to evaluate and fight claims. Aline now uses this knowledge to better serve her clients and their needs.
Aline’s areas of specialty include a wide range of insurance litigation, including personal injury, motor vehicle liability, property and liability claims, product liability matters, and employment law litigation.
Throughout her practice, Aline has advocated for her clients in Small Claims Court, the Superior Court of Justice, and the Court of Appeal of Ontario. She has also appeared before the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and the Criminal Compensation Board.
- Ontario Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Entrance Scholarship recipient – York University
- Dean’s Honour List 2003-2006
- Aline volunteered in Cambodia for 3 months prior to graduating law school through “Bridges Across Border”. Her group was dedicated to disseminating legal information through ‘Street Law’ manuals to the Cambodian people
- Member of the United Way Burlington and Greater Hamilton Cabinet in 2011
- In 2014, Aline spearheaded a donation drive which resulted in thousands of personal care items being donated to a women’s shelter in Toronto
- Assistant coach to a women’s basketball team
- Conversant Armenian and French
- Spending time with her rescue dog, Diesel
CONTACT ALINE TODAY
Our firm has built its reputation on exceptional client service and results. Give us a call today and let’s talk about getting you the professional representation you deserve.
Fill out the contact form to the right if you would like to speak with someone about your case. After you hit submit, a representative from our office will contact you promptly.